SPACES FOR HIRE
Exhibition Space (Exhibition room floor plan)
- Use: Exhibitions, weddings, meetings, conferences
- Capacity: 2oo people standing, 150 seated
- Size: 18m x 12m
- Cost/hour: $100 (Community meetings/events – Price on application)
- Hanging Rails for Artwork available. Three phase power outlet 32 amps available. 6 single phase power points.
- Dishwasher, six burner gas stop, commercial oven, double sink
- Size: 5m x 5m
- Cost/hour: $50/hr
- Capacity: max 200 standing
- Size: 19m x 10m wood chip area / 19m x 27m full courtyard
- Cost/hour: $50
Old Market Building
- Use: Band practice, dance classes, art classes, meetings.
- Capacity: 16o people
- Size: 18m x 12m (with a storage section in one corner)
- Cost/hour: $80 (Community meetings/events – Price on application)
We already have many regular weekly hires, especially in the Old Market Building, so please do call or email us first if you want to discuss availability before filling out the booking enquiry form. For events on Saturday, the courtyard (and therefore access to the Exhibition Space) is not available until 2pm, due to our Farmers Market.
Unfortunately we cannot accept birthday parties and other party style functions without management approval. Various terms and conditions and a bond are to be discussed.
All rubbish needs to be removed from site at the conclusion of an event, including all bottles and cans.
If you are selling alcohol, you will need to organise your own liquor license.
Our Certificate of Currency with our public liability insurance information can be downloaded as a pdf file.