- This event has passed.
April 2 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm AWST
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Saturday, repeating until July 30, 2023
Leave your shopping ’til Saturday & head to our vibrant weekly Farmer’s Market
Every Saturday, 8am – 12noon
Located in the lush courtyard of our beautiful organic community farm, our Farmer’s Market is the perfect destination for growers and consumers who are passionate about ethical and sustainable produce.
The market’s focus is:
- Organic, biodynamic and spray free WA produce
- Supporting small, local WA growers and producers
- Locally made artisan goods
- Supporting a sustainable lifestyle with minimal packaging and eco-friendly home and beauty products
Our vendors sell almost everything you need for a healthy, sustainable life. You’ll find:
- Fruit & vegetables
- Dairy products
- Meat & eggs
- Wild caught fresh seafood
- Dry goods and health foods
- Bulk foods and cleaning products
- Olive oil
- Personal care products, soaps and lotions
- Vegetable and herb seedlings and succulents
- Gifts, books and seeds
Weekly stallholder list published on our Facebook page every Friday
Find more info on our Farmers Market page.